Hand Held Barcode Scanner Datalogic QuickScan I Lite QW2100
Affordable linear imager with sturdy look and outstanding 1D reading performance:
• Wide scan angle
• Laser-like thinner and extended scan line
• Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
• Two interface options: USB or Keyboard Wedge / RS-232
• Built with over molded rubber to protect the imager when dropped
• Compact and multi-position stand
• Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP42
• Drop Resistance to 1.5 m / 5.0 ft
• Uses the same cables and power supplies as the current QuickScan products
• Bulk packaging available (10 scanners per box)
• USB Certified Kits available
• Remote Host Download lowers service costs and improves operations (-RM models only)
• EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
MULTI-PURPOSE USES FOR DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS
The QuickScan™ Lite QW2100 linear imager is an entry level product created specifically for reading long and truncated bar codes which is common in some areas of the world. It is perfect for use in retail, light manufacturing, document/ bill processing and banking/finance environments.
The QW2100 imager is small, lightweight and its ergonomic design is comfortable to use during daily operations. It offers snappy reading performance on most 1D bar codes and features a wide scanning angle with an extended scanning line which is perfect for capturing longer and wider bar codes typically found on utility bills and used by manufacturers of electronic parts. Additionally, the scanning line is thinner and brighter, allowing users to scan at wide angles without having to increase the scanning distance.
The QW2100 imager is available with two interface options: USB or Keyboard Wedge / RS-232 and includes various packaging options so that it can be ordered as a scanner only or as a kit equipped with a scanner, cable and stand to facilitate hands-free reading options.
A specially designed stand has been created for the QW2100 imager which is light in weight, collapsible to use as a holder instead of a stand, and also has a ‘tiltable head’ for various angle settings.
- Wide scan angle
- Laser-like thinner and extended scan line
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- Two interface options: USB or Keyboard Wedge RS-232
- Built with over molded rubber to protect the imager when dropped
- Compact and multi-position stand
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP42
- Drop Resistance to 1.5 m / 5.0 ft
- Uses the same cables and power supplies as th current QuickScan products
- Bulk packaging available (10 scanners per box)
- USB Certified Kits available
- Remote Host Download lowers service costs an improves operations (-RM models only)
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
- Light Manufacturing
- Document / Bill Processing
- Banking / Financial Environments
1D / LINEAR CODES
POSTAL CODES STACKED CODES
Autodiscriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar™ linear codes.
EAN/JAN Composites; GS1 DataBar Composites; GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional
Operating (Typical): <180 mA @ 5 VDC
Standby/Idle (Typical): <25 mA @ 5 VDC Sleep Mode:
USB Suspend (QW2120): <2 mA @ 5 VDC
Low Power Mode (QW2170): <6 mA @ 5 VDC
|INPUT VOLTAGE||5 VDC +/- 0.5 V|
|AMBIENT LIGHT||120,000 lux|
|DROP RESISTANCE||Withstands repeated drops from 1.5 m / 5.0 ft onto a concrete surface|
|ESD PROTECTION (AIR DISCHARGE)||16 kV|
|HUMIDITY (NON-CONDENSING)||5 – 95%|
|PARTICULATE AND WATER SEALING||IP42|
Operating: 0 to 50 °C / 32 to 122 °F
Storage/Transport: -40 to 70 °C / -40 to 158 °F
QW2170-BK: RS-232 / Keyboard Wedge
|DIMENSIONS||17.0 x 6.5 x 7.0 cm / 6.7 x 2.5 x 2.7 in|
|WEIGHT||119.0 g / 4.2 oz|
|LIGHT SOURCE||Red LED 610-650 nm|
|PRINT CONTRAST RATIO (MINIMUM)||25%|
|READ RATE (MAXIMUM)||400 reads/sec.|
|READING ANGLE||Pitch: +/- 65°; Roll (Tilt): +/- 45°; Skew (Yaw): +/- 70°|
|READING INDICATORS||Beeper (Adjustable Tone); Datalogic ‘Green Spot’ Good Read Feedback; Good Read LED; Good Transmission|
|RESOLUTION (MAXIMUM)||0.102 mm / 4 mils (1D Codes)|
|FIELD OF VIEW||56° +/- 2°|
|TYPICAL DEPTH OF FIELD||
Minimum distance determined by symbol length and scan angle.
Printing resolution, contrast, and ambient light dependent.
|SAFETY & REGULATORY|
The product meets necessary safety and regulatory approvals for its intended use.
The Quick Reference Guide for this product can be referred to for a list of certifications.
|ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE||Complies to China RoHS; Complies to EU RoHS|
|DATALOGIC ALADDIN™||Datalogic Aladdin configuration program is available for download at no charge.|
|OPOS / JAVAPOS||
JavaPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge.
OPOS Utilities are available for download at not charge.
|REMOTE HOST DOWNLOAD||Lowers service costs and improves operations (-RM models only)|
|WARRANTY||3-Year Factory Warranty|
There are no reviews yet.